Since summer is finally upon us (officially according to my calendar), I am creating a summer bucket list. I am going to live life this summer, despite the previous summers where all I do is work and don’t enjoy life. So, here goes.
- Hit a water park, or 2.
- Go to the beach, several times (I mean I live an hour from like 5 beaches…no excuses)
- Let these locs flourish (as always).
- See my lovely best friend at minimum once each month (because she is important and ya’ll will respect that).
- Get this fitness in (because I need abs for the bathing suit I plan to buy).
- Write more
- Put the damn phone down (except when I’m listening to my favorite podcasts or music).
- Read at least 3 books
- Find a concert or festival to hit up.
- Have kickbacks and go to a day party.
- Get genuinely LIT. 🙂
I think this is good enough for now. Please believe that it will expand.