So, this year I’m going to take a stab at doing Blogmas, which is something I’ve never done before! I’m pretty excited for what’s in store and ready to take on the challenge to giving you all something to enjoy everyday on my page.
First, I’m going to show you all the Blogmas list I plan on using to choose from. I thought about the best way to do this and I think I’m going to do a random pull each day form the list and just write about whatever i choose that day. That way it’s a bit of a surprise to both of us! Most of these are pretty cool and I found them on the internet. I tweaked the list a bit so here is what I’ve got for you all this month:
Blogmas List 2020
1. Favorite Christmas dessert
2. Favourite holiday scents
3. Favorite holiday candles
4. Christmas game ideas for the family
5. Christmas cocktails
6. Write your own letter to Santa!
7. Favourite Christmas films
8. Homemade festive hot chocolate recipe
9. Festive Christmas playlist
10. Your own Christmas traditions
11. Best places to shop online this Christmas
12. Secret Santa gift ideas guide
13. Netflix and chill binge worthy shows for the holidays
14. Childhood Christmas memories
15. Christmas gift ideas for him
16. Christmas gift ideas for her
17. Christmas on a budget
18. What are your favourite things about Christmas?
19. DIY Christmas cards
20. Post about your families Christmas traditions
21. Reflecting in your goals from the past year
22. Your Christmas wish list
23. Winter skin care routine
24. Why Christmas is My favorite holiday
All in all. I’d say this was a pretty decent list. I’m going to do my best and convince myself that I am going to post every day until Christmas to help boost my traffic when I need it the most! Hopefully with my followers as my motivation, I’ll post everyday and we will all get to know one another through this journey! Oh well! Anywho; Happy Blogmas!!