Found this really cool post by Skylarity, and decided to give you all a little peak into my head in regards to my writing goals for 2019 :)! Share your goals as well!!
What are your writing goals for 2019?
- Write more on my blog, write more short stories and prose, just writing all around
How many books do you plan to release in 2019?
- 1 poetry collection, possibly 2 fiction books
Care to share the titles of your upcoming books?
- A Soul’s Journey….the others you will have to wait for 🙂
Will you be experimenting with a different genre in 2019?
- Hmmm….I’m not sure yet, but this might be intriguing
- I guess i’m going to have to figure that out.
- It gives you the opportunity to step into a whole new world. To be inside my head when I’m writing is truly a sight to see…lol.
What’s your favorite part of writing?
- Researching how to make my writing worth reading.
Would you ever consider becoming a full-time writer?
- Yes. It’s actually my ultimate goal.
Not even if the pay is “right?”
- Yes. I’m willing to supplement with things that won’t cause me a lot of stress. I’ve had enough professional stress to last me a lifetime.
When writing, do you think about awards, prizes, etc? Or are you focused strictly on the process?
- I have spoken into existence that I will be a best-selling author one day. I even want to make my series a movie adaptation. But for now, I’m focused on the process and getting better.
Of all the books you will write or have written, which book do you think will sell the most copies?
- I believe book 1 sold a lot. I’m still a newbie so I am surprised I even sold as many as I did; but I hope to sell more books with my second fiction novel. Speak positive vibes into the universe and hopefully it shall ring true.
What’s the title of your latest book and where can we find it?
3 Comments Add yours
I love this, Whitney!!! I was especially drawn to “I even want to make my series a movie adaptation.” It’s such a joy to see someone thinking expansively. Continue speaking positive vibes into the universe. One last thing…I purchased a copy of your work “From a Lover’s Mouth” and I’m looking forward to immersing myself in the reading.
Thank you so much!!! I hope you enjoy!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
My pleasure. And I’m sure I will! 😊